How to Start a Blog (Free WordPress Hosting and Domain)
In this course, you will learn how to start a blog on Free WordPress Hosting.
This is a step by step guide to show you how to get a Free Domain Name and Free WordPress Hosting.
If you like to learn how to start a blog with Free Hosting then this course will show you how to do it yourself.
Download $250 worth of Premium WordPress theme for Free. (Before it is gone)
This is a foundation course and suits for all the beginners who want to start there career in Web Development.
If you like to learn How To Build Your Own WordPress Website from real basics then take this course.
Following topics are covered in this training:
- How to get a Free Domain Name
- How to get a Free WordPress Hosting
- How to Configure the Nameservers
- Get Access to cPanel
- Install WordPress Software
- Access the WordPress Admin Panel
- Download the WordPress Premium theme (Price Worth $250 USD)
- Install Premium WordPress Theme
- Verify the Site is installed Properly
Description of Course:
- Simple to understand Slides on each topic.
- Access to the Free Domain Name Provider Details
- Steps by Step guide to get the Free Domain Name
- Setup the Free WordPress Hosting from Providers
- Configure the cPanel to setup WordPress
- Access cPanel to Install WordPress.
- Live Demo of Sample Website
- Download Premium WordPress Theme (Worth $250)
- Downloads and Reference Links
What is the requirement to start a blog?
- Valid Email ID.
- No Credit Card Required
- No need to Pay Later.
- No Money Involved – Completely Free.
What Will I Learn?
- How to Register a Domain Name
- How to Register WordPress Hosting
- Link Domain Name with Hosting
- Install WordPress
- A working computer, either Windows or Mac.
- A modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Internet access for many of the lessons.
- You don’t need any experience with any programming language.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who like to start a blog with WordPress.
- This is a complete non technical guide.
- Those interested in learning to build websites using open-source and freely available tools should take this course.
- Anyone who like to learn new things and explore there knowledge on Web Technologies are welcome to take this course.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 89
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
how to start a blog
thank you for providing such a good course.